Customer support with Jana of reallusion about Elite program

Posted By trothman 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Customer support with Jana of reallusion about Elite program

Author
trothman
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Last year was my first year purchasing from reallusion and I spent in total $814.  So when the elite program came around I was excited to see if I could be part of it.

Jana form support explained the following (and I quote)
"Unfortunately the cumulative order period was from April 1st, 2019 to September 30th, 2019 (UTC time)"
then she continued to suggest that I should have purchased it in this time period.  Further telling me "The cumulative order period for the 2020 elite program will run from  October 21st, 2019 to January 2st."

So now we're in 2020, and after the order period not being in the dates she suggested (oct 2019- jan 2nd), I went and made most of my $1600 in purchases this year in the range from what last year was (April-September).  So now I should be elite for sure, right?
Well no, because this year its between July-September (only a 3-month window).  So how would I know this???  Well according to Jana just now, I was explained last year and wasn't given any other information.

I am beyond disappointed in this correspondence.  As a loyal customer who spends a ton of money with the company you telling me I get to realize I'm not elite!  Well, thank you for making me feel like garbage!  My 1600 is not the same as someone who spends it in 3 months.  And i have to guess which 3 or 6 months is good to buy.  This is a bunch of BS.  And Jana did absolutely nothing to address my concern other than insulting me more by telling me she explained last year (so implied not to explain again).  Meanwhile, last year's explanation was crap.

Are there others who feel my pain or is reallusion so insulated that hiring "Janas" is their culture.  And sticking it to us to make us feel like we're not elite unless we can telepathically determine when the money is value3d and when it's not is also the norm for Reallusion?
kenmatthews
kenmatthews
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I pay no atttention to these "offers", they're just not worth thinking about unless you have a limitless bank account. In my particular instance I have aa near zero account anyway...

The more I learn, the more I realise, I know nothing!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
trothman (9/20/2020)
Last year was my first year purchasing from reallusion and I spent in total $814.  So when the elite program came around I was excited to see if I could be part of it.

"Unfortunately the cumulative order period was from April 1st, 2019 to September 30th, 2019 (UTC time)"
then she continued to suggest that I should have purchased it in this time period.  Further telling me "The cumulative order period for the 2020 elite program will run from  October 21st, 2019 to January 2st."

So now we're in 2020, and after the order period not being in the dates she suggested (oct 2019- jan 2nd), I went and made most of my $1600 in purchases this year in the range from what last year was (April-September).  So now I should be elite for sure, right?
Well no, because this year its between July-September (only a 3-month window).  So how would I know this???  Well according to Jana just now, I was explained last year and wasn't given any other information.

I am beyond disappointed in this correspondence.  As a loyal customer who spends a ton of money with the company you telling me I get to realize I'm not elite!  Well, thank you for making me feel like garbage!  My 1600 is not the same as someone who spends it in 3 months.  And i have to guess which 3 or 6 months is good to buy.  This is a bunch of BS.  And Jana did absolutely nothing to address my concern other than insulting me more by telling me she explained last year (so implied not to explain again).  Meanwhile, last year's explanation was crap.

Are there others who feel my pain or is reallusion so insulated that hiring "Janas" is their culture.  And sticking it to us to make us feel like we're not elite unless we can telepathically determine when the money is value3d and when it's not is also the norm for Reallusion?

Hi...

Sorry to hear you are feeling disappointed with the Support you received regarding the Elite Program. I have discussed your case with Support who do want to try and help you.

As Jana explained, there are qualifying dates in which you must make your purchases which are always shown on the page below. Based on these dates you didn't officially qualify for the Elite Program this time. However as you have spent a lot of money on content over the year we do want to show our appreciation and will treat this as a special case.

https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/promo/2020-Elite-Member/default.html

So please can you contact Support again where they will be able to help you get your Elite rewards. Thanks. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

trothman
trothman
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thank you very much for your reply!  Peter I really appreciate what you have done and this action just reinforces all the reasons I love Reallusion!  Products are amazing, tutorial are second to none and the support community and staff are awesome!  Thanks again for everything.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Thank you for the kind words. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Duboisstep36
Duboisstep36
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (9/22/2020)
trothman (9/20/2020)

then she continued to suggest that I should have purchased it in this time period Impression plexiglas Cannes.  Further telling me "The cumulative order period for the 2020 elite program will run from  October 21st, 2019 to January 2st."

Hi...

Sorry to hear you are feeling disappointed with the Support you received regarding the Elite Program. I have discussed your case with Support who do want to try and help you.

As Jana explained, there are qualifying dates in which you must make your purchases which are always shown on the page below. Based on these dates you didn't officially qualify for the Elite Program this time. However as you have spent a lot of money on content over the year we do want to show our appreciation and will treat this as a special case.

https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/promo/2020-Elite-Member/default.html

So please can you contact Support again where they will be able to help you get your Elite rewards. Thanks. Smile

Sounds cool to me. In any case, it gives us a better idea of ​​the future.

Reading This Topic