Profile Picture

CC3 Morphs Controlled by Puppeter. Short Tutorial.

Posted By snatolukas32 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
snatolukas32
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
hey girl and boys Wink 
*This is a base version can even say alpha.

This short tutorial shows You how to controlled your morphed CC3 Characters by using expression Puppeter. Its rly easy. Thats how should Iclone work,  Morphs should have ability
to be controlled by PUPPETER not only by Keying in timeline (i know keying is most accurate but many times puppeter will be much much better). 

*Works with CC3 characters. (i think works with all CC character ages that oldest one)
*Possible problems (Did not resolved by me YET, and im NOT working on it) - Skeleton for Char being morphed. Char A (base) 180CM , Char B (morph) 120CM - when you deal with Height of your morphed char problems will be causes. Skeleton of 180 CM is not match to skeleton with 120CM after using morph. 
*Maybe you gona find another problems.

Feel free to ask if you have questions
Hope you liked. Have a good time. !

Reading This Topic