Profile Picture

Eyebrow sprites not achored

Posted By OldschoolAnimator 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
OldschoolAnimator
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (431 reputation)Senior Member (431 reputation)Senior Member (431 reputation)Senior Member (431 reputation)Senior Member (431 reputation)Senior Member (431 reputation)Senior Member (431 reputation)Senior Member (431 reputation)Senior Member (431 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Today @ 12:35 AM
I created a 360 degree face which has eyebrows that work as masks.  The character has eyemasks similar to how Disney made them on Lion King, as pale cream surrounding the eyes.  Trouble is once they are set in place, once the head starts to turn they float over the face rather than stay parented to the eyebrow bone.   I've tried moving the sprites endlessly but they still float.   As long as the head doesn't rotate things look fine. Any ideas on how to lock them down on a 360 head?

Ok, so the only solution I've found is to start over.  I imported the warthog head and applied the PSD files I've created, went through and deformed and setup all my face profiles.  Takes about 2 hrs every time i redo the scene.  I've done about 12 head setups this way, wish there was a faster solution.
Edited
4 Years Ago by OldschoolAnimator

Reading This Topic