Allready a new Problem with Sound

Posted By 3Aliens 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
3Aliens
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
All my Sound in Iclone is gone! It started with Stutter and now Audio is complete gone. Other Things like Youtube and Netflix work. IS there an Audio Option somhwere?
3Aliens
3Aliens
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
If i render the Object the sound is fine! Second Thing i realised, the first Rendertry was slow as hell!!! Than i closed the Project, opene again and try render again, suddenly if renders fast.Unsure
; height: 22px; width: 22px; top: 41px; left: 1086px;" class="simple-translate-button isShow">
TopOneTone
TopOneTone
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I had exactly the same experience - the first render was really slow, 2nd render (next day) was fast. I also have a long standing problem with iclone sound - if I have multiple characters in a scene then not all of the voice tracks work, one or two can’t be heard, but they are all audible in the final render. This problem comes and goes and I have not been able to ascertain what causes it, it does not seem to be effected by project size or content, so possibly a driver update issue. It’s very annoying and unfortunately I have no cure except to keep trying and put up with the inconvenience.
cheers,
Tony
crantic
crantic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Yah I am experiencing the same problems, TopOneTone. You gave a great description of an erratic and annoying problem. I read somewhere that Sound files shouldn't be more than 30 seconds, so I broke the Sound file into four parts to no avail. Also, even if I take the other character soundtrack out, and even delete the other character so that I only have one Sound track, remnants remain of the other character. I reloaded the primary Sound track, and also re-installed iClone. Nope. I could wake up tomorrow and see it work for a minute, and then...
crantic
crantic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

I got it to work. I have closed down iClone and rebooted many times today. Not sure if I rebooted this time but I reopened iClone and loaded the project that I mentioned in the last post. No General Sound track and I deleted the character with sound. 

I inserted a new version of the mp3 that I exported from Audacity, this time being careful that I chose to "force" mono on it, (even though the file was mono anyway,) 

First, the sound track worked all the way through. Secondly, I brought the character back in by "undoing" its deletion. The general Sound still works all the way through! (!:40 video)

So there's that. We'll see how long it lasts...

Reading This Topic