Profile Picture

why I can't export all the textures from character creator? Is that normal?

Posted By ehsan.forootanfar 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

why I can't export all the textures from character creator? Is that...

Author
ehsan.forootanfar
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (145 reputation)Junior Member (145 reputation)Junior Member (145 reputation)Junior Member (145 reputation)Junior Member (145 reputation)Junior Member (145 reputation)Junior Member (145 reputation)Junior Member (145 reputation)Junior Member (145 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi
I am trying to export character from Character creator to Maya. 
the exported model only includes diffuse and normal maps. all the other maps are not exported.
is there a way to get all the textures?
Best regards,
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 38 minutes ago
Hi... When you export to FBX you should have a folder called Textures in the same location as the FBX file. It is the Textures folder that contains all the other materials.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ehsan.forootanfar
ehsan.forootanfar
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (145 reputation)Junior Member (145 reputation)Junior Member (145 reputation)Junior Member (145 reputation)Junior Member (145 reputation)Junior Member (145 reputation)Junior Member (145 reputation)Junior Member (145 reputation)Junior Member (145 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Thanks, Peter. that was helpful. But I still can not see the digital human shaders effect. Is there a way to fix that?

Reading This Topic