I'm new to character Creator and Iray and i need some help

Posted By silver45345 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

I'm new to character Creator and Iray and i need some help

Author
silver45345
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hey i bought Skingen and made this Character and used the glow effect on the Scales, the Eyes and the tattoo and the Hand but it doesn't show in the Iray render. It also doesn't show when i try to export it. Can someone please help me.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e9697f66-f3a1-49c2-82b4-ccf4.png
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
In the latest version RL put some effort in equalizing Real-time and Iray renders output. It cannot ever be 100% though.
Some tweaking might still require. In your particular case, if you feel Iray does not produce enough light from a glow object, tweak the Emissive Multiplier in Iray materials.
Do not go crazy with it. The value of 2 or 3 is usually does the job. Like the Arm material in your case need that tweaking.
Eyes are a different story. Iray works mainly with PBR Eye material, while Real-time CC with DHE Cornea. So you need to replicate that Glow map to Eye material for it to be in effect in Iray.

Reading This Topic