Rigging Characters

Posted By gondarmail 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gondarmail
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (649 reputation)Veteran Member (649 reputation)Veteran Member (649 reputation)Veteran Member (649 reputation)Veteran Member (649 reputation)Veteran Member (649 reputation)Veteran Member (649 reputation)Veteran Member (649 reputation)Veteran Member (649 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Let me see if I can explain this.
When you rigging a character, lets say the movement was correct but
at a point the hand is on his body or behind, how can I move the hand
or arm to the front without affecting the rigging much?

Thanks
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Apologies but I'm not understanding what you mean about rigging. iClone doesn't rig characters. All the characters used in iClone are already rigged so you just need to pose them or apply motion clips to them.

So if you wish to move a hand position you just use "Edit Motion Layer" from the Animation tab of the Modify Panel. Please see the page below for a full explanation of the "Edit Motion Layer" features.

https://manual.reallusion.com/iClone_7/ENU/Content/iClone_7/Pro_7.4/08_Animation/Motion_Layer/Introducing_the_Edit_Motion_Layer_Panel.htm

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic