Profile Picture

Mass Distribution License

Posted By hayda 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hayda
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hello,
I want to buy "Ultimate Digital Human Creation Bundle with Headshot" but I am not sure if bundle comes with Export licence on all products included.
I am also planing to mass distribute the project that has the CC3 characters in it. Do I just write to marketing team with the description etc in order to get mass distribution rights? Will it apply to the bundle I want to buy?
Thank you!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
The content packs included with the Ultimate Digital Human Creation Bundle with Headshot are all export license versions. You can freely export characters created with these assets.

The Mass Distribution License allows you to include characters and other content in games and applications providing the end user has no way of extracting the actual models. So for example, if you are producing a game just provide an outline of the game and any details about websites, distribution method etc. and you will be granted a FREE Mass Distribution License.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

hayda
hayda
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Thank you!  ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Reading This Topic