Maximo Animations Fine in iClone but not in Unreal

Posted By Power Ten Productions 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Power Ten Productions
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I posted this under a different topic but just spent the last few days building the scene out further and wanted to properly call out what is happening. It looks like certain Maximo animations do not translate well in Unreal from iClone LiveLink. I've seen this now happen with a running animation, a walking and skateboarding. To be clear this is not all animations and when I watch them in iClone everything is exactly the way I want it to look. It looks like something doesn't translate with the iClone origin move. Either it moves 90 degrees from the way it should, doesn't move at all or for some animations it's fine. I can fix the problem but going through the location keyframes and redoing them but it doesn't look as good as the animations that come in clean. Is anyone having any issues or know of any solutions? Or is anyone having this same problem? 

Reading This Topic