tooning again

Posted By General Picture Animation 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
General Picture Animation
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
They say animation is all about exaggeration, so I beefed up this model, first using the muscle morphs in Character Creator. Then I purchased the Barbarian morphs, which allowed me to pump up the face (originally created in Headshot) as well as the musculature. This render is happening with the Toon Shader, but before you use that, you have to create toon-style textures on your model. In this image, I have touched up several tears in the shirt that have not responded to the usual methods for eliminating clothing-skin conflicts, including Conform and putting opacity into the underlying skin. That won't be practical for rendered footage, so I hope I can fix it!
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/41d77b3c-aeb2-48b2-bb07-ed7b.jpg

Animating now to life itself --Walt Whitman 
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
The beard, stash, and some of the hair were based upon facial morphs, supplemented with mesh sculpting--so this toon hair is mostly embedded in the head mesh itself. Update: went back to the Conform settings and fixed the cloth problems. Tongue

Animating now to life itself --Walt Whitman 
Edited
4 Years Ago by hicksight

Reading This Topic