iclone 6 materials on prop to iclone 7 offset problem

Posted By woody173 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
woody173
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi I am trying out iClone 7 and have hit a snag.
I am half way through my animation which i started in iclone 6.5 and because i wanted to take advantage of the new face morphs im transferring it to iClone 7. Ive hit a few snags but the most perplexing is this.....I have a animated book and to put the images of the correct page content i put it on the page material under the blend button. In iclone 6 it works out great but i do have to change the offsets to make the image fit the way i wanted. Now the snag. I tried to d the same in iclone 7 but when i change the offset for that individual page it changes the offset for the whole book not just the page i selected. 
Have i done something wrong or inadvertently pressed a button somewhere for it to do this. I was expecting it to have the same results as iclone 6.
The only way I have found is to do my animations page by page in iclone 6 and save it as a prop and put it into iclone 7 and that seems a very long winded way of doing it.
Any help would be appreciated.
many thanks in advance. 
Edited
4 Years Ago by woody173
mark
mark
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 48 minutes ago
This seems unusual behavior.  I guess I would need to see a little bit of an animated scene illustrating what's going on  to get an idea of what's happening.

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Reading This Topic