Profile Picture

Where are the EMBED TEXTURES?

Posted By AR Character Enthusiast 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
AR Character Enthusiast
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (130 reputation)Junior Member (130 reputation)Junior Member (130 reputation)Junior Member (130 reputation)Junior Member (130 reputation)Junior Member (130 reputation)Junior Member (130 reputation)Junior Member (130 reputation)Junior Member (130 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi guys! Greetings from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
I wonder where can I find a texture when it is embed. Does it stay in the structure folders of CC Templates or Customs?
Check my example, the chain icon shows that the file is from a external path but, when I click the Embed Texture, how can I find the texture file after that? I know I can extract the file from the Image slot after the embed, but I would like to better understand the internal structure's path of the Reallusion softwares.
Thank you!https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/27389e96-f635-4e2e-8037-7a34.png
4u2ges
This post has been flagged as an answer
4u2ges
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
It is not stored as an image on a disk. That texture is embedded into the project itself. So yes you have to extract it if you need to edit.
Once embedded it goes back to the project (or into those 64Mb .tmp clusters in iClone temp folder when the project is opened). Temps are deleted once iClone is closed gracefully.

Reading This Topic