Exporting Hair/Fur on Character from Daz to CC3

Posted By Jayso 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Jayso
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (962 reputation)Veteran Member (962 reputation)Veteran Member (962 reputation)Veteran Member (962 reputation)Veteran Member (962 reputation)Veteran Member (962 reputation)Veteran Member (962 reputation)Veteran Member (962 reputation)Veteran Member (962 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I haven't been able to export the body hair on a character from Daz via FBX export and Transformer in CC3. Has anyone dealt with this before? The character comes into CC3 with skin textures only. 

thanks in advance. 
Edited
4 Years Ago by corganb
TonyDPrime
TonyDPrime
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 hours ago
Jayso (7/3/2020)
I haven't been able to export the body hair on a character from Daz via FBX export and Transformer in CC3. Has anyone dealt with this before? The character comes into CC3 with skin textures only. 

thanks in advance. 

Yes, this is a weird one, it is almost as if CC3 ignored it outright. 
It never shows up in the assignable list for Hair, Cloth, Accessory, etc....

EDIT:
You know what, I think I just realized what this is - it's probably that it is Dforce strand hair/fur.  This isn't exportable to CC3, but more importantly, even if it was, it wouldn't be able to pose with the character.
Edited
4 Years Ago by TonyDPrime

Reading This Topic