appearence editor

Posted By axel.films 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
axel.films
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hello,
I'm working with the trial version of CC3. When I try to use the "appearance editor" I click on "activate" but I don't see this item. The texture of my selected item seems to change but I don't see the editor itself. Is this because it is a trial version? Do I have to do something to see it?
Thanks for your answer.
Axel.
Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi Axel
The Appearance Editor does not currently work with CC 3 avatars (more precisely since the program appeared 2 years ago)
It only works with CC 1 / CC 2 avatars.
Only with the update to CC 3.3, that should (should) come in the month of June 2020, is there the skin editor that will replace the old appearance editor.

Greets from Germany
Postfrosch

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
axel.films
axel.films
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
You just have to know of course. Pitty for the cc3 characters.
Thanks for your answer.
Axel.
JahniB
JahniB
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hello. Any update on this? I'm having same problem as everyone else with the "Upload  Appearance Editor" being inactive. 
This is day 3 for me on Character Creator, and I'm also new to the 3d world. Please bear with me since I'm also learning the vocabulary for the 3d world too. 

This is what I'm trying to do:
I've taken my textures into 3d Coat in order to paint the skin, with additional colors and I want to move the UV I just painted in 3d Coat back into Character Creator. I'm currently setting up my work-flow, and I cant move forward until I figure this part out. I am open to other options that might work better with the Real Illusion system. I'm looking for a way, to make detailed adjustments to the skin layers, eyes and teeth would be great too.

I'm using Character Creator 3.22 purchased late June 2020 is this the most current? Thank you in advance. 

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hi...

With the clothing selected in your Character Creator 3 > Scene Manager, just make sure that the correct substance (eg: PBR_V1_3MAT) is selected for each checked material as shown below. The Upload Appearance Editor button will then become active. 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ccd06518-c765-4ac6-9ff6-c52c.jpg

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
4 Years Ago by Peter (RL)

Reading This Topic