Profile Picture

Smart Gallery Plug-in Not Working

Posted By felgryn 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
felgryn
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Hello,

The Smart Gallery plug-in has vanished from both my iClone (Prod version 7.73.3919.1) and CC3 (Prod version 3.22.2618).

These seem to be the latest available from Reallusion Hub. I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugins from the Hub - which says they are installed - however, the plugin and panel does not show up in either iclone or CC3.

I followed guidance in previous post and rebooted Windows and did not see the smart gallery in either iClone or CC3 after reboot.

I'm running Windows 10 OS build 19041.329 on an i7-8700 w/ 32 GB RAM and a GTX 1080 Ti w/ latest driver: 451.18.

Edward (RL)
Edward (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
felgryn (6/28/2020)
Hello,
 The Smart Gallery plug-in has vanished from both my iClone (Prod version 7.73.3919.1) and CC3 (Prod version 3.22.2618).
 These seem to be the latest available from Reallusion Hub. I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugins from the Hub - which says they are installed - however, the plugin and panel does not show up in either iclone or CC3.
 I followed guidance in previous post and rebooted Windows and did not see the smart gallery in either iClone or CC3 after reboot.
 I'm running Windows 10 OS build 19041.329 on an i7-8700 w/ 32 GB RAM and a GTX 1080 Ti w/ latest driver: 451.18.

Hello,

If the computer reboot does not fix your issue.
You may contact Support, we need to collect some extra information from your environment.

Edward
kenmatthews
kenmatthews
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello,
An absolute nightmare... For two days I have been wrestling with iClone 7 and things are just getting worse, now the Smart gallery has disappeared, although it is still in CC3... It all started when I discovered I couldn't use Face Key, I could press the button but the panel would not appear. I followed all advice and have closed down the system, the programme, and re-installed iClone 7 several times, with the re-installation failing twice. Now the Smart Gallery has disappeared. It is not in the list of plugins although it shows as installed in the Hub...
My project has come to an absolute standstill. Help please.

Best regards
Ken

The more I learn, the more I realise, I know nothing!
Edward (RL)
Edward (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
kenmatthews (7/3/2020)
Hello,
An absolute nightmare... For two days I have been wrestling with iClone 7 and things are just getting worse, now the Smart gallery has disappeared, although it is still in CC3... It all started when I discovered I couldn't use Face Key, I could press the button but the panel would not appear. I followed all advice and have closed down the system, the programme, and re-installed iClone 7 several times, with the re-installation failing twice. Now the Smart Gallery has disappeared. It is not in the list of plugins although it shows as installed in the Hub...
My project has come to an absolute standstill. Help please.

Best regards
Ken

Hello,

If the content already downloads to local, you can use the Content Manager to find them, and the Content Downloader still works for you when the Smart Gallery has a problem.
The original issue looks the same as this; please take a look at the workaround.
https://forum.reallusion.com/436342/RE-Introducing-Smart-Gallery-An-Intelligent-Way-to-Manage-Your-Assets#bm437659

If this not helps, suggest you contact Reallusion Support, we will need to collect some extra data from your system and help you to get your Smart Gallery back. 

Edward

felgryn
felgryn
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
I made a few more updates - including to the GTX 1080 Ti driver - now 451.48 - this and latest Windows 10 updates, rebooted, and reinstalled iClone/CC3 from Hub. Seem to have my Smart Gallery back. Not sure what combination made the difference. 

Reading This Topic