Profile Picture

Eloi-Character

Posted By halobungie 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
halobungie
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hello,
could someone create a character for me like in this picture? I need a woman and a man.
This Man and Woman called "Eloi" are from the Old Movie "The Time Machine" from 1960.
The important things are the blonde hair, the hairstyle and the dress.
I'm also willing to pay for it. Finally I want to import these characters into Unreal Engine 4.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2a3130ed-9436-4246-a84b-25ea.jpg
Edited
4 Years Ago by halobungie
art_tijerin
art_tijerin
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (641 reputation)Veteran Member (641 reputation)Veteran Member (641 reputation)Veteran Member (641 reputation)Veteran Member (641 reputation)Veteran Member (641 reputation)Veteran Member (641 reputation)Veteran Member (641 reputation)Veteran Member (641 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Good morning,
I don't know if you have already received mail in response, but if you have someone on staff please notify us in the next comment. I am interested in your proposal. But I have a few questions:
Do you already have "Character Creator" and do you already have the faces of the characters?
What you really need is the hair of the two characters and the dress (which as both are the same, I only need to make one)?
Would the hair style be sculpted or more realistic, like the ones offered by the default "Character Creator"?
How much would you be willing to pay and how long would you need it for?

If you want to talk about this privately you can send me a message to my user account

Greetings
Edited
4 Years Ago by tije.tijeras

Reading This Topic