Profile Picture

Issues when importing/exporting using Daz and Marvelous Designer.

Posted By banana_bucket 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Issues when importing/exporting using Daz and Marvelous Designer.

Author
banana_bucket
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello everyone, I cannot for the life of me figure out what is causing these two issues.

The first is to do with exporting my character from Daz3D into CC3.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/153cf0c3-4957-46e3-be58-a5b7.jpg

As you can see here, the image on the left is the character I morphed and rendered in Daz, and the right is the same character exported from Daz into CC3. What on earth could have caused the model to change that drastically?? The materials didn't seem to load in with the export, nor did the morphs that were used on the Daz model. (don't worry about the hair, I didn't export that with the Daz model, they are just placeholders.)

The other issue I'm facing is that when I goto export a model as an FBX clothed that is wearing clothing I made in Marvelous Designer, out of CC3 always - without fail - just shuts down without an error or anything when the progress bar is at 67%.

Please, any insights into what could be causing these two issues would be greatly appreciated! I'm a complete newbie when it comes to CC3 and Daz. So I apologize if this isn't the place for these questions.

Thank you for your time,

-Michael
Edited
4 Years Ago by banana_bucket

Reading This Topic