Posted By JasonWynngard 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Idea.png
JasonWynngard
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 days ago
I'd like to see character poses that aren't suggestive and more akin to common day-to-day types. One knee kneels, 1 and 2 hand braces like on a desk, threatening and friendly stances, What!? Hand gesture and stance, or anything that goes beyond the usual Jasmine jiggle and Wanda wiggle poses.

Omen HP17t ck00 -- Windows 11 -- 32GB RAM -- Two 1TB Crucial M.2 NVME Drives -- nVidia Geoforce RTX 3070 -- 11th Generation i9 -- LG 32" QUHD Monitor

animagic
animagic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Are you aware that you can use iClone poses and motion clips in CC? That would give you more choices. For motion clips you would only see the beginning in CC.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

JasonWynngard
JasonWynngard
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: 12 days ago
animagic (5/18/2020)
Are you aware that you can use iClone poses and motion clips in CC? That would give you more choices. For motion clips you would only see the beginning in CC.

Hello, animagic. My use of CC is unusual. I make characters with specific poses, then insert them into static art projects. For a while I tried using iClone this way but characters looked too faked for viewers. CC3 does a better job.

Omen HP17t ck00 -- Windows 11 -- 32GB RAM -- Two 1TB Crucial M.2 NVME Drives -- nVidia Geoforce RTX 3070 -- 11th Generation i9 -- LG 32" QUHD Monitor

wires
wires
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
You can continue to create your work in CC, but use the iClone poses for the characters.

Here I just dragged and dropped an iClone pose to CC from Windows Explorer.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/06160ce1-9616-48b9-a663-a4bd.png

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

kungphu
kungphu
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
You can find some daily sorta of animation packages in iclone. Play with them in iclone isolating a single frame you like. Enhance it with motion editor to taste. Do a collect clip of the single pose and save it to your custom folder. Then drag that onto the character in CC3 and you should have your frame from iclone animation. Should be able to make really custom comic poses that way. The motions will give you a head start and you can save bunches of poses from the motion clip.

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

Reading This Topic