Profile Picture

TIMELINE Madness- Any Workarounds?

Posted By BlackOpzFX 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
BlackOpzFX
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Anyone have any tips for the TIMELINE? As I'm working I'm ALWAYS having to resize it constantly as I select the different attributes I want to edit (motion, visible, transform, etc.) - Is there a way to get it to auto-resize and "show all"? (even if its a key-combo). Right now the show/hide just brings it back at show/hide size. Lordy I wish there was a way to get it to auto-resize depending on whats active. I spend a LOT of clicks and mouse movements daily dealing with this. What am I missing? (especially since it resizes as you CLOSE items but not when you open them)
Edited
4 Years Ago by BlackOpzFX
garylearntech
garylearntech
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
If your screen is large enough, perhaps you'll find detaching the timeline will serve you better.  See "Docking and Floating Panels" for more info.

---
Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline (always the current production version, unless otherwise stated)
Mac mini M1, macOS Big Sur (11.6.5)
Signature data last updated 2022-05-15

Reading This Topic