Profile Picture

Cartoon Animator content Download failed: failed to create download folder

Posted By mexelf 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Cartoon Animator content Download failed: failed to create download...

Author
mexelf
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I purchased some items from the marketplace and tried to download and install. Download failed saying I might not have significant privileges on my computer. I am the only user and I am administrator. I tried disabling  antivirus and malware and it still failed. Restart, full shut down, changed my pants, ate lunch, and still no change. Before posting this I tried to find another user with this same issue and couldn't. I have never had this issue before and I have purchased several items from the store and marketplace. Should I have not eaten Indian food? Is this content racist against chickens? I'm part chicken.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a63143f8-6d01-4591-bb67-fe6a.jpg
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Sorry to hear you are having problems downloading your content.

Are you able to download other Marketplace content without problems? If so then it may be an issue with this particular content. If this is the case, please can you let us know the name of the content pack/item that is causing this error message so we can check it.

However, if you are getting this error message with all content downloads, then please contact Technical Support using the link below and they will be able to advise you further.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

mexelf
mexelf
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
It was multiple items. I would not know which one might have been or could have been the issue.  I put in a ticket. I was told to uninstall CA4, shut down/restart/reinstall. That didn't help. I was told to reinstall content downloader. The version at this link: https://www.reallusion.com/downloader/ is older than the version I have so it will not install. I have no idea how to uninstall the version I have as it does not show up in my installed programs and I do not see a way to uninstall from the hub.

Reading This Topic