Profile Picture

Buying and conforming outfits from other 3D markets

Posted By luis_paz1981 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
luis_paz1981
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi guys,

I'm very new to the character creation world and I have bought myself the latest character creator 3 pipeline with the intention of creating my own characters for games, etc.

As much as I love most of the assets available within the reallusion stores, I have to say that they don't cover a lot of the requirements I have for my game project(s) and I was wondering how easy it is to buy clothes and outfits from other 3D marketplaces such as Turbosquid, CGtrader, etc. And then seamlessly use them with my CC3 characters?

Can you guys recommend a guide to do this (if possible at all)?

Thanks

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 15 minutes ago
Hi...

It's very easy to bring in clothing from 3rd party sources and apply them to your Character Creator 3 avatars.

Please take a look at the tutorial below which explains the process. Note: You now need to select Create > Accessory and not Create > Cloth, Hair, Acc  which is shown in the tutorial.

https://youtu.be/nsE5qJP2xAI

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

luis_paz1981
luis_paz1981
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thanks Peter,

I'll check it out straight away!

Reading This Topic