Looking for outfits clothing to go with the Elite Characters package

Posted By mikecsitpro 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Looking for outfits clothing to go with the Elite Characters package

Author
mikecsitpro
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I really like the models from the  Elite Characters package, especially Mei, Cristy, and Debbie and am looking for some recommendations on clothing packages for them. Outfits such as you might find being worn to a dance club, but outfits that are in between sultry (skimpy) and modest. Or even outfits that are a mix of the two extremes. I've seen super skimpy outfits and really modest outfits for the various models on the site. But not many that are more of a hybrid so-to-speak between sultry and modest.

I may end up posting a few images of what I'm thinking, but in the mean time, for those wondering. The scene I'm looking at making isn't actually a dance club type scene, the outfits are more about showing the characters type of personality. If that makes any sense. I just used the dance club and "sultry/skimpy and modest" to try and describe the type of outfits.

kungphu
kungphu
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I’d just say search the clothing in the store, there’s a lot. Just do a search in Character creator items. The marketplace with have a wider selection. There are some really good sultry type outfits in RPublishing Fashion Series that may fit the bill. Daz is full of skimpy clothing, maybe too full. That’s always an option as well. But I think that fashion series may fill your needs.

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

mikecsitpro
mikecsitpro
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Thanks, kungphu! I hadn't considered the Daz3D site, I'm checking it now though and have already picked out a few things!

I don't suppose you could recommend hair for the Mei, Cristy, and Debbie models? I was surprised when the models package I bought were entirely naked and no hair and the links on the products page, don't even bother mentioned which hair was for each model. So I'd rather just buy 3D hair for the models from the Marketplace, but everything in there is either package with other things or a bit pricey, so I thought I'd ask.
kungphu
kungphu
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
The swam hair is great! You can try some of the stock hair you get with character creator as well. The Reallusion certified products like the hottest new hairstyles or whatever those are called are good bread n butter hairstyles. They come in handy.

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

Reading This Topic