poser manager

Posted By axel.films 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
axel.films
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Probably I am a terrible dummy but I am just starting to work with iClone.
I downloaded the "poser manager" plug in. It's just two files one *.py and one *.ui. Where do I have to place these files to make "poser manager" work? Is there another way to install it?
Thanks for any help.
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Looks like you didn't get all the files for there are some images files needed also.
Go to the RL Github and download from there and you will get all the files.

Create a directory in
      C:\Program Files\Reallusion\iClone 7\Bin64\OpenPlugin\
named "pose-manager" and place all the files there.

When you start iClone it will automatically load and add the pose manager to the "Plugins | Python Samples" menu.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

axel.films
axel.films
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Thank you very much. It's working. A nice feeling to know that there is always someone to help you.
Axel.
AlbinosGambit
AlbinosGambit
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (886 reputation)Veteran Member (886 reputation)Veteran Member (886 reputation)Veteran Member (886 reputation)Veteran Member (886 reputation)Veteran Member (886 reputation)Veteran Member (886 reputation)Veteran Member (886 reputation)Veteran Member (886 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Very interesting and useful.

Can we download the pose manager from the store and installing with smart gallery? Or do we have to go to GitHub?

jlittle (4/18/2020)
Looks like you didn't get all the files for there are some images files needed also.
Go to the RL Github and download from there and you will get all the files.

Create a directory in
      C:\Program Files\Reallusion\iClone 7\Bin64\OpenPlugin\
named "pose-manager" and place all the files there.

When you start iClone it will automatically load and add the pose manager to the "Plugins | Python Samples" menu.

Jeff

WIN 10, COOLERMASTER MASTERCASE 500H, MSI GAMING PRO CARBON X470 RGB, AMD Ryzen 7 2700X CPU, MSI GeForce GTX 1650 GAMING X - 4GB GDDR5 RAM GPU, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz 16GB RAM, SSD M.2 Corsair Force Series MP510 480 GB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 3.5 HDD 4 TB.

Best regards
Albin
(AlbinosGambit)

Reading This Topic