Profile Picture

Importing Exporting Limitation Iclone7/CC3/3DXchange7 is a pain...

Posted By new-own 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Importing Exporting Limitation Iclone7/CC3/3DXchange7 is a pain...

Author
new-own
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello,
I recently bought all softwares and plugins on Reallusion to improve my productivity using them along other softwares I use. I will list all my issues and please help with any at least.

- I have noticed that I cannot import FBX clothes I made by other softwares into CC3 and for any FBX file I try to import it requires a key generated specifically by files created only by Reallusion softwares.

- I tried to export generated characters using CC3 Pipeline and HeadShot Plugin to Blender and the textures are not right looking like this all over the body:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1fa1d790-fbd6-4372-972a-9774.png
Notice the Line!
- 3DXchange7 did not solve the fluidity of exporting and importing the characters to blender. Instead it made them look like spaghetti. (Useless)

- iClone7 exports are having the same issue with the textures. I have used Reallusion's Blender Plugin to import CC3 files but it didn't solve the problem.

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
For the FBX problem, use the "Create Accessories" instead.  Once inside you can change into clothing via apply weights.

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
AutoDidact
AutoDidact
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Last Active: 51 minutes ago
Hi ,you should look at your skin textures in the shading tab and adust the metalicity and specular values on the principled BSDF shaders that were created for all of your materials  upon import.
I recently switched to an Iclone to Blender pipeline
where I will be creating all of my Avatar animation in iclone
with custom Characters& accesories (body & facial) and rendering in Blender 2.8x via alembic export to render in EEVEE.
The reality is that any pre-textured assets, imported into Blender ,will require material adjustments such as manually setting up subsurface scattering etc.
Anyone planning to use Blender, as an external rendering solution for Iclone, should be prepared to learn the Blender Shader node editor for best results.

RAG DOLL COLLISION ANIMATIONS FOR ICLONE 8 & 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Origins
My latest Feature length film created with Iclone.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf9b210-df59-4cb6-aa1b-9de5.jpg

Reading This Topic