Profile Picture

Facial Clip sprite issue

Posted By DivisionHouse 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DivisionHouse
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I'm creating a quick scene with a lot of dialog. I have a.WAV audio script for my voice clip, and I'm doing head, face, and body motion manually.
The problem is, I am unable to create any keyframe on the Facial Clip>Face track without my character's mouth reverting to the "L" shaped sprite at that frame. At this point the character is not speaking and should have a closed mouth, which she does until I insert a keyframe. This mouth shape is locked to the keyframe I create in the Face track, and cannot be moved or deleted independently. I can change the sprite back to the "Normal" position, but that will override all the mouth movements in the Voice Clip track, and the character will have a closed mouth for the duration of the scene.
I've included a picture of my stage and timeline. Could somebody help with this issue? Thanks.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f71cc6bd-539e-4189-925c-bdeb.png
Attachments
Screenshot (73).png (129 views, 375.00 KB)
Edited
4 Years Ago by asmith_374010
DivisionHouse
DivisionHouse
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Update: It seems to only happen before the first instance of dialog in the scene. It was slightly inconvenient, but I was able to work around it. Still curious at what's causing this though.

Reading This Topic