Profile Picture

how to modify, move, change curve of mouse recorded direct puppet clips ?

Posted By fbcool.producer 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

how to modify, move, change curve of mouse recorded direct puppet...

Author
fbcool.producer
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello,

I'm new to iClone ! I have a lot of joy to use it !

But I don't find any way to modify, move, change curve of mouse recorded direct puppet clips 
I just see a part "puppet clip", but no editable ketframes of all detailed recorded datas 
I'd like also see that in curve editor to make some recorded part smoother et move some datas a little.

Is it nomal ?
Is there a way to do it ?
animagic
animagic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Right-click the clip and select Sample Motion Clip -> All Parts (optimized). 

This will show keyframes in the Motion Layer. You can now also change things using the Curve Editor.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic