Profile Picture

Getting error character too small to import properly

Posted By fabialonso141 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
fabialonso141
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi, I've recently made a child character and so is naturally small. It's been rigged with Mixamo but when I import it into 3dxchange it doesn't recognise it properly and a large yellow rectangle that I can't remove appears. Please can someone help. Thanks in advanceGoogle Drive
Peter (RL)
This post has been flagged as an answer
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

The Dummy figure turns on as a guide to sizing your character. If you are happy with the size of the character just turn off the Dummy figure by pressing CTRL+D (or from the top toolbar).

If the character is rigged with bones but wasn't automatically detected by 3DXchange, then please watch the tutorial below from the point I have linked. This explains how to convert the character correctly.

https://youtu.be/0lcI2y4EGmE?t=372

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic