Profile Picture

How can I tell what content is exportable and which is not inside Character Creator?

Posted By trothman 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How can I tell what content is exportable and which is not inside...

Author
trothman
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I just spent over $500 upgrading my content to export enabled yet I still cannot export to FBX.  Is there a way to find out exactly what is not exportable without having to remove items one at a time from the character?  Also, is there a way to know ahead of time what content is exportable and what is not within CC?  This would save a lot of time and frustration.

Thank you,
Todd
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Todd

Apart from the basic content that comes with Character Creator 3, you will need an export license for every pack or Marketplace item you wish to export from CC3 to FBX.

For Content Store purchases you can quickly check which packs you have an export license for and which you don't by going to your Order History page.

For Marketplace purchases you can check from your Inventory. If it states "Upgrade" under each content item then you need to upgrade to be able to export.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic