Profile Picture

Mocap Suit for sale

Posted By nepy89 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
nepy89
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hello ! I have for sale a Perception Neruron V32 suit , I bought this on 18 february 2020 for one project , I dont need this now so I am selling this for 1400 $ . The price with VAT was 2235 usd you can check that on their site and I own an invoice ! The suit is in perfect conditions like new one andit has 1 year warranty . For who is interested can contact me ! The price is fixed ! Nepy89@gmail.com this is the last price !
Edited
4 Years Ago by nepy89
animagic
animagic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 8 hours ago
I assume you are located in the UK? (You mention VAT.) Because currently in the US the price is $1,499.

See: https://neuronmocap.com/content/product/32-neuron-edition-v2.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

nepy89
nepy89
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)

In february the price was 1799 usd and I paid VAT also ....
thedirector1974
thedirector1974
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)

Last Active: 11 days ago
I'm really tempted, but these uncertain ecomomical times don't want me to put this amount of money out of my pocket right now ... Sad
nepy89
nepy89
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

yes the suit have been shipped to Uk , and the price with VAT was 2253 usd , I have an invoice , maybe the price is dropped now for coronavirus issues , but maybe that will come back again , I dont know , This is my offert https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/8a9e434d-255f-4419-9958-4551.jpg
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You might want to check on the current price in the UK for the suit -- since they HAVE lowered the prices you would at least have to match that (it was around a $300 drop and a used suit should be a bit cheaper than that as well -- so take the price you paid including any VAT and such, subtract $400 or 500 US and you most likely have a fair price).

But it's totally up to you -- most folks are unlikely to want to pay more for a used suit.

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
nepy89
nepy89
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

if you seen my post I have posted the invoice , the price was 2253 usd , when I posted it I did not know that the price was dropped ! also In the UK the price from noitom partners  are the same price like US  but its in pounds . In my opinion 1600 usd for a suit that was used around one week daily, its a correct price , but now that the price is dropped (I dont know for how long time is this discount)  Any way at least I am able to sell it for 1500 usd . Only the US people have benefists for dropped price bcz they dont pay VAT  , We from other Countries we are forced to pay VAT . So I have checked the current price + VAT for UK shipping its 1883 USD  . So thats my actually offert 1500 usd . remeber the suit is bought on 18 February used around 7 days , warranty 1 year . thanks 
Edited
4 Years Ago by nepy89
pka4916
pka4916
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hate to say it, but nobody is going to pay more, if it's cheaper in the store.
Despite you paid more at that time..    That's how the market rolls.
If you $100-$300 below the current price, you might find some buyers.
That's just how it is.

nepy89
nepy89
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

the current price is 1400 usd Smile
Edited
4 Years Ago by nepy89
joemoretti
joemoretti
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (326 reputation)Senior Member (326 reputation)Senior Member (326 reputation)Senior Member (326 reputation)Senior Member (326 reputation)Senior Member (326 reputation)Senior Member (326 reputation)Senior Member (326 reputation)Senior Member (326 reputation)

I'm selling mine also as I've upgraded - if anyone is interested make me a sensible  offer. Post anywhere worldwide... 

This is the full Perception Neuron System 32 Version 2.0 with a lot of extras 

•       (32) Perception Neuron Sensors
  •       (1) Hub
  •       (2) Anti-MAG Neuron Container
  •       (1) Hub Power USB Cable
  •       (1) Hub Signal USB Cable
  •       (1) Full Body Strap
  •       (2) Set of wrist/hand/finger straps (one left and one right)
  •       (5) Dummy Neuron
  •       (2) Dummy Plug
  •       (1) Check List and Warranty Card
  •       (1) Universal Strap
  • Full motion gloves 
I'm including a lot of extras I've picked up along the way. 
There are extra neutron sensors, straps, spare leads, extra gloves (not the full gloves, a couple of the single neuron versions) However note the full gloves ARE included with the suit, see above There's also the straps and rig from the kickstarter version, I'm just including that anyway. 
if you want to check out what a bargain price this is check here: https://neuronmocap.com/ 

I've upgraded my system hence I'm selling this - its been great, I actually attached everything to a lycra suit so that I could be up and running in a few minutes. Once calibrated I found I could use it from session to session easily. 

Reading This Topic