Profile Picture

Introducing: Pose Manager plugin (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Posted By Eric C (RL) 4 Years Ago
Rated 4 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
wires
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
theschemer (3/14/2020)
Not necessarily about this particular plugin but I have a question about these plugins in general. If a plugin causes some issues is it easy to uninstall it? Is it as simple as deleting a folder or does it show up in the Windows Apps and is removed from there?
Thanks,
TS

To remove any of the Python scripts just navigate to C:\Program Files\Reallusion\iClone 7\Bin64\OpenPlugin and delete the required folder/script. There is no installer with these scripts, the user just needs to copy the main folder to the OpenPlugin folder and it will be loaded when iClone starts.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
wires (3/14/2020)
theschemer (3/14/2020)
Not necessarily about this particular plugin but I have a question about these plugins in general. If a plugin causes some issues is it easy to uninstall it? Is it as simple as deleting a folder or does it show up in the Windows Apps and is removed from there?
Thanks,
TS

To remove any of the Python scripts just navigate to C:\Program Files\Reallusion\iClone 7\Bin64\OpenPlugin and delete the required folder/script. There is no installer with these scripts, the user just needs to copy the main folder to the OpenPlugin folder and it will be loaded when iClone starts.

Thanks Gerry. I appreciate it. Wink
TS

Eric C (RL)
Eric C (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
@3dtester , @wires , @kellytoons, @animagic , @davidmaximo , @theschemer

Hi guys,

Really appreciate your feedback and reporting us the problem about the crash dump. We have made some great progress on tackling the situation.
Our product group will announce an iClone 7.73 update next Monday or Tuesday. By updating the new version, the problem will be fixed,Smile
So no need to uninstall it, and please do support our RL made plugins!

(Update your iClone) 
https://www.reallusion.com/iclone/patchinfo.html
Edited
4 Years Ago by Eric C (RL)
LightofThunder
LightofThunder
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Oh crapola...how/where do i install this?

Asus Prime 2390, Intel Corev i9-9900k, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD, nVidia GeForce RTX 2080ti, Win10v Pro
wires
wires
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Unzip the file and then copy and paste the folder "Pose_Manager" to C:\Program Files\Reallusion\iClone 7\Bin64\OpenPlugin. If, for some reason the folder OpenPlugin doesn't exist under the path then just create it making sure to spell it exactly as shown.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

doubblesixx
doubblesixx
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (577 reputation)Veteran Member (577 reputation)Veteran Member (577 reputation)Veteran Member (577 reputation)Veteran Member (577 reputation)Veteran Member (577 reputation)Veteran Member (577 reputation)Veteran Member (577 reputation)Veteran Member (577 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
This would be such a timesaver if you could have the "Edit motion layer" window docked and open (active ) during saving of poses to flip between them with blazing speed and make this a really fun and addictive passtime... but what you don't see in the video the "Edit motion  layer" window closes each time you click to save a pose and you have to click on the tab again and reopen it  - in between each pose you save - .. so sorry, for me this workflow is only halfbaked and overly timeconsuming to work with in the current state

I wonder why the Edit motionlayer ( or any of the other windows for that matter ) could not be docked and active all the time and making it the prominent feature i think it is which should make the use of either CC3 or Iclone so much more fluid and fun, but in the current state and every time i try to use it it feels like it's a secondary function not many uses and therefore tucked away in a menu.. as much as i love to play with these tools i'm equally annoyed by the small "clunky" details every time i open these tools inspired to get things done but end up modifying already made animations... ..like chewing whats already eaten.

This is a silent signature

Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Is there a way to bind a keyboard shortcut to this plugin for the purpose of capturing poses from a live mocap session?

The idea is that one can put on a mocap suit, send keyboard shortcuts via a shutter or any other device capable of sending keyboard shortcuts, and have those poses saved.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad51c90b-00a8-459d-8ca4-2136.gif
Ibis Fernandez   |   (available for hire)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
Author of Flash Animation and Cartooning: A Creative Guide
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.
Edited
3 Years Ago by Ibis Fernandez

Reading This Topic