Profile Picture

Transfering characters using GOZ from Zbrush to CC3 causes my characters Arms cross, any ideas why?

Posted By ShockEngine 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Transfering characters using GOZ from Zbrush to CC3 causes my...

Author
ShockEngine
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Sometimes when I GOZ characters from Zbrush to CC3 my characters Arms cross??
Ive been having this problem a lot recently.  any ideas why?

https://gyazo.com/dc6fb25a411519cf3c30eccaa3b10870?token=4c99e252c2f9eef0e26b382d26801a14
margen.relajando
margen.relajando
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi, I don't know if this Post is Stil active (after 9Months). But i am having exact the same issue.  I couldn't find any solutions to it at the moment.
Rather Than having the Arms crossed, the shoulders get an extreme pose pointing down + hands and Fingers Bend backward upwards towards the Body exactly like Montana2016 Modell.
I noticed, that this happens just after applying GOZ (all - button) and only after i exported the Modell via GOZ from CC3 in a custom pose into Zbrush.

Have you found any solutions to this issue?  
Slayerazazel
Slayerazazel
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
You can't use a custom pose to bring it back. You need to use the A or T pose if you want to bring it back to CC3.

carlo1981
carlo1981
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (591 reputation)Veteran Member (591 reputation)Veteran Member (591 reputation)Veteran Member (591 reputation)Veteran Member (591 reputation)Veteran Member (591 reputation)Veteran Member (591 reputation)Veteran Member (591 reputation)Veteran Member (591 reputation)

Hey Guys,
i want also to know more about CC3 > Goz zBrush.
I try to make a Monster with a big Mouth. But the Teeth are not transfering. I checkmark everything but no Teeth are visible.

When i export into zBrush and start sculpting the parts creating gaps. Some one know how to fix that ?
or is this a zBrsuh related issue ?
thanks all. stay Goldhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9ac6dc85-a736-448e-83bf-17f1.pnghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/572fd2b0-65e1-4fde-907e-dbd4.jpg
Edited
4 Years Ago by carlo1981
carlo1981
carlo1981
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (591 reputation)Veteran Member (591 reputation)Veteran Member (591 reputation)Veteran Member (591 reputation)Veteran Member (591 reputation)Veteran Member (591 reputation)Veteran Member (591 reputation)Veteran Member (591 reputation)Veteran Member (591 reputation)

is it in the future Plan to make this custom re import ?
would help a lot because thats release the full freedom of the workflow

at this time, we only can split things as i understand if i want work on a whole Body.

I cannot import open Mounth into zBrush, because custem reimport dosent work....thats sad. How to work on this ?
when i open mouth, and export A pose its exporting close mouth to zBrush
Slayerazazel
Slayerazazel
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

To transfer the teeth to goz, make sure you have the teeth selected.

To bring the teeth back, either select the individual item and hit the goz button, or hit all. Or all visible making sure the teeth are visible. You can reposition the teeth, and alter them just as you can with the normal skin mesh. And send it back to CC3. 

Slayerazazel
Slayerazazel
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I'm not sure about the issue with your gaps. I can only think, that it's possible you sent to goz with split materials and then you seperated them in zbrush and moved them slighlty. Causing them to not align with the body. 

Reading This Topic