Profile Picture

Getting error when saving in Unreal - cannot be saved as it has only been partially loaded

Posted By mrtobycook 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Getting error when saving in Unreal - cannot be saved as it has only...

Author
mrtobycook
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 minutes ago
Hi all,

Using the latest CCSETUP and ICLONE LIVELINK PLUGIN with Unreal Engine 4.24.3 and I'm getting errors when I try to exit projects.

It all seems to be working fine - but when I try to exit I get:

"XXXX.uasset' cannot be saved as it has only been partially loaded"

Anyone else experienced this and have a fix?

toby

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d11fc97b-7387-4f19-bb1e-0785.png
virtualfilmer.com | youtube

mrtobycook
mrtobycook
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 7 minutes ago
The problem only seems to arise once I have applied CC SETUP. Is CC SETUP not compatible with UE4.24.3?
Here's an example of the many errors:
The asset '/Game/RLContent/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/CC_Auto_Setup_Material_Instances/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/Std_Upper_Teeth_Pbr_Inst' (Std_Upper_Teeth_Pbr_Inst.uasset) failed to save.

Cancel: Stop saving all assets and return to the editor.
Retry: Attempt to save the asset again.
Continue: Skip saving this asset only.
And another one:
The asset '/Game/RLContent/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/CC_Auto_Setup_Material_Instances/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/Slicked_Back_Side_Transparency_Pbr_Inst' (Slicked_Back_Side_Transparency_Pbr_Inst.uasset) failed to save.

Cancel: Stop saving all assets and return to the editor.
Retry: Attempt to save the asset again.
Continue: Skip saving this asset only.
I won't include all the errors but this is the dialogue box after the errors come up:
The following assets failed to save correctly:
/Game/RLContent/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/CC_Auto_Setup_Material_Instances/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/Std_Upper_Teeth_Pbr_Inst
/Game/RLContent/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/CC_Auto_Setup_Material_Instances/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/Slicked_Back_Side_Transparency_Pbr_Inst
/Game/RLContent/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/CC_Auto_Setup_Material_Instances/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/Std_Cornea_L_Pbr_Inst
/Game/RLContent/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/CC_Auto_Setup_Material_Instances/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/Std_Skin_Arm_Pbr_Inst
/Game/RLContent/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/CC_Auto_Setup_Material_Instances/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/Std_Skin_Body_Pbr_Inst
/Game/RLContent/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/CC_Auto_Setup_Material_Instances/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/Std_Tongue_Pbr_Inst
/Game/RLContent/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/CC_Auto_Setup_Material_Instances/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/Std_Lower_Teeth_Pbr_Inst
/Game/RLContent/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/CC_Auto_Setup_Material_Instances/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/Std_Skin_Head_Pbr_Inst
/Game/RLContent/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/CC_Auto_Setup_Material_Instances/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/Std_Skin_Leg_Pbr_Inst
/Game/RLContent/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/CC_Auto_Setup_Material_Instances/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/Std_Eyelash_Pbr_Inst
/Game/RLContent/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/CC_Auto_Setup_Material_Instances/brady_4K_character_in_casual_clothes/Std_Cornea_R_Pbr_Inst

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d11fc97b-7387-4f19-bb1e-0785.png
virtualfilmer.com | youtube

Edited
4 Years Ago by mrtobycook
WSAnim
WSAnim
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I'm seeing this issue on 4.25 and the latest versions of plugins and iClone/CC/etc.
Bassline303
Bassline303
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
It is saved , do an Unreal restart and load the map , now you can save without problems.
This happens when transferring via LL and ticking the CC_Setup without "saving all" before.
I don't know why it happens but I guess it has something to do with the UE4 temp files.

Reading This Topic