Project lost

Posted By Walvince 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Walvince
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Fortunately i make regular backups, almost everyday.

But last time I opened Iclone I had a bad surprise not finding my project next to others. I thought I made a mistake, deleting it by error or something like that, even I couldn't understand how I could have done that.
So I made a copy of my backup to my custom project folder, worked on it a couple hours and saved it.
I was about to close the program when I thought : "Maybe I should check that the project is well saved and did not disappear". What a good idea I had, there was nothing anymore Pinch , I had to save it again to finally see the project file in my Windows folder.

So, to sum up, instead of saving, Iclone is sometimes deleting the project, and it's a bit annoying if I forgot to check that everything is ok Hehe

Anybody ever had this kind of issue ? It's been half and a year working on my movie and never had this kind of problem (and I had the problem twice in 2 days)
Again, fortunately I'm making regular backups, because Iclone didn't asked to load a backup when I opened it last time, so it was not thinking having lost something...
Edited
4 Years Ago by Walvince

Reading This Topic