Reset external editor?

Posted By OldRoz 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
OldRoz
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I made a mess just now. 😭

I have the Adobe Creative suite. I noticed than when I sent things to Photoshop, the 2019 version would launch instead of 2020. I assumed that it was happening because I forgot to uninstall Ps 2019.

I got an error message to choose external editor when I tried to export to Ps. I followed the prompts and choose Ps 2020. Somehow it tries to open Premiere instead. I can’t figure out how to set the right external editor. Can’t find it in the manual, either.

Should I see if I can reinstall Ps 2019, since that is what CA 4 was using?

I forgot the old adage: If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. 🙁

I’m still using Mojave 10.14.6 because I’m afraid of THAT mess.
OldRoz
OldRoz
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)

I just reinstalled the older Adobe.  No luck. 
OldRoz
OldRoz
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Fixed it! Here's how to do it. Click on Cartoon Animator 4 - Pipeline at the top of the screen. Go to preferences. A box will pop up. Click on Image, and the means to change the external editor is there. 

Reading This Topic