Profile Picture

I have missed you guys... How are you all doing?

Posted By Kimmie777 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Kimmie777
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
As of this week, we will be working actively again on the creation of our film production, "Tracking JESUS: Step By Step through the Gospels".  

I will be applying everything you guys have taught me. 

My husband & I have been reviewing the tutorial videos in place of our evening TV time for us both to dive in to this after work hours.  (You guys are way more talented than anything we see on our cable TV subscription, BTW. :-) )

I just wanted to thank you guys for putting so much into me to give us our start here in animation. 

There are 4 of you especially who really put in your own time helping me when I was completely lost on here... I still greatly appreciate each of you... And I am truly, truly grateful. :-) 

Just a small update to give for right now:

Our little home Church is showing their support of this project with a monthly sponsorship.  (Having them behind us means more than any dollar amount.)

For anyone who wants to follow the progress of this film set, we will be posting our "milestone" updates in 2 different places:

On our website at: 
www.TrackingJESUS.net/Productions 

And on the Tracking JESUS Facebook page at: 
www.facebook.com/TrackingJesus/

Plus we will be posting video clips of the finished pieces on our YouTube channel at: 

...So tell me how you guys are all doing! :-)  And please share with me your latest creations!!  I have really missed you guys.

www.TrackingJESUS.net 

--> More Information On This Bible Film Production Can Be Found At: 

--> Become An Early Subscriber To The 'Tracking JESUS' YouTube Channel At: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMx91AySc3QuF-SS_3mGQQ

gordryd
gordryd
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Hi Kimmie,
I wondered what happened to you - good to see you back at it!
Gordon

Reallusion Certified Director / Reallusion Best Visual Award / Reallusion Certified Content Developer
See all the G-Tools Plug-Ins available for iClone here: G-Tools Plug-Ins

Kimmie777
Kimmie777
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Gordon!! :-)  

Glad to be back at it too.  :-D  

We never left this film set, of course.  We just needed to lay down the animation part of it for a little while - until we had at least a bit of help with it, and also some direction of what to specifically pray and ask GOD for. 

We have that now, so we are starting back again. 

So have you made any more songs and videos?  If so, I would love to see them!! :-)

www.TrackingJESUS.net 

Warped Reality VFX
Warped Reality VFX
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
Hello and good luck with your project.

Warped Reality VFX.
Kimmie777
Kimmie777
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thank you. Kevin. :-)

www.TrackingJESUS.net 

Reading This Topic