Profile Picture

HELP! Play bar disabled

Posted By marcneuffer 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
marcneuffer
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
In a project I created today the play controls in both the main view and timeline have stopped functioning. I can see the animations when I use the timeline slider. The play controls in all my other projects work. This project is less complex than others I've done.  I must have clicked on something to disable the play controls, but can't find what it was.  Controls worked when I began the project, then stopped working.  Have closed and reopened project and even restarted windows to no avail. The online manual does not address this.  Any suggestions?
gordryd
gordryd
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Last Active: 16 hours ago
Check to see that you did not set the frame start and end points both to Frame 1 (you will see markers above the frames in the timeline, or you can check the 'Range' in the Render panel).  If that is the case, no animation will play, but you would still be able to move beyond the range in the timeline.

Reallusion Certified Director / Reallusion Best Visual Award / Reallusion Certified Content Developer
See all the G-Tools Plug-Ins available for iClone here: G-Tools Plug-Ins

marcneuffer
marcneuffer
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
THANKS!  It was the render range.  I tried to connect with Tech Support ... bu the form does not load.

Reading This Topic