Profile Picture

Miss Lollipop is getting a makeover kit...

Posted By Colonel_Klink 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Colonel_Klink
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
A fleet of boats all looking the same is not something I'd want if I was making a movie... So I'm working on a makeover kit for Miss Lollipop so that purchasers can mix and match color schemes AT NO EXTRA COST. That means you'll be able to customize Miss Lollipop (and even change her name.) So instead of having sister ships that all look like they are twins etc, you will be able to have similar trawlers, that will each look different. This will be accomplished by a new set of substance that I'm currently working on. Everybody that has purchased, or is going to purchase, Miss Lollipop will be eligible. On top of that the export price will be the same as the full price.
Miss Lollipop is now on Prop Masters at a 50% discount for a limited period. Get Miss Lollipop Here
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ec46426a-c818-435d-9741-1331.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/763a3bd7-9a16-4131-9c62-b55e.png
"Miss Lollipop: is now on Prop Masters at a 50% discount for a limited period. Get Miss Lollipop Here

See all my content in one place
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a5008f7f-0e1f-4504-bcf8-f262.png
Facebook Page: CWK3D Game and Film Content
Cancer Survivor - Retired Teacher - Geriatric Icloner still learning
Hardware: ZX80; Operating System- ZX80 Basic; CPU - ZX80 @ 3.25 MHz; Memory - 1KB; Hard Drive - N/A; Storage - Cassette; Monitor: Any old CRT TV

gordryd
gordryd
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Colonel, just have to say I had already purchased "Miss Lollipop" and was impressed with the quality & detail of the prop.  At first I thought the "spray" effect would look kind of cheesy, but when it is animated and moving it looks quite convincing (I think the pictures show it static, which makes it look worse).  Anyhow, a fine job and I look forward to the 'mods'.
- Gordon
P.S.  Will my license get upgraded to 'Export' as well?  Or how would I go about doing that?  Thanks...

Reallusion Certified Director / Reallusion Best Visual Award / Reallusion Certified Content Developer
See all the G-Tools Plug-Ins available for iClone here: G-Tools Plug-Ins

Edited
4 Years Ago by gordryd
Colonel_Klink
Colonel_Klink
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.2K reputation)

gordryd (1/21/2020)
Colonel, just have to say I had already purchased "Miss Lollipop" and was impressed with the quality & detail of the prop.  At first I thought the "spray" effect would look kind of cheesy, but when it is animated and moving it looks quite convincing (I think the pictures show it static, which makes it look worse).  Anyhow, a fine job and I look forward to the 'mods'.
- Gordon
P.S.  Will my license get upgraded to 'Export' as well?  Or how would I go about doing that?  Thanks...

Thank you for your feedback, gordryd. Yeah the particle system is the legacy one as I don't think I'm allowed to include popcornfx, which does look a lot nicer. At the moment the upgrade is the same price as the normal price at 1999 points which mean for you a 1000 point upgrade.

I'm considering making all future props etc as just export, and keeping the prices low enough so that users can buy them once then use them where they want to without restrictions. As an indie developer I know the struggles of being able to afford props etc. My aim is to help the indie people as much as possible. Stay tuned for more on this.

Hardware: ZX80; Operating System- ZX80 Basic; CPU - ZX80 @ 3.25 MHz; Memory - 1KB; Hard Drive - N/A; Storage - Cassette; Monitor: Any old CRT TV

gordryd
gordryd
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Colonel,
Thanks for the info.  I have PopcornFX -- which effect do you suggest I replace it with?  Suitable candidates appear to be:
1) Spout
2) Water Hose
3) Flick Water
If you already have an optimum solution, would be glad to hear your choice (and settings) to get a more realistic effect...
Also wondering if you have used the 'Wake' effect and how that works with your props.

Reallusion Certified Director / Reallusion Best Visual Award / Reallusion Certified Content Developer
See all the G-Tools Plug-Ins available for iClone here: G-Tools Plug-Ins

Edited
4 Years Ago by gordryd
Colonel_Klink
Colonel_Klink
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

gordryd (1/22/2020)
Colonel,
Thanks for the info.  I have PopcornFX -- which effect do you suggest I replace it with?  Suitable candidates appear to be:
1) Spout
2) Water Hose
3) Flick Water
If you already have an optimum solution, would be glad to hear your choice (and settings) to get a more realistic effect...
Also wondering if you have used the 'Wake' effect and how that works with your props.

The effect I played around with was the bubbles one. I modified it quite a bit but didn't save it. I have tried the wake effect but haven't mastered it use yet.

Reading This Topic