Profile Picture

Bug "Launch PSD editor" - Black background

Posted By cinema.do 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
cinema.do
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello. Help is needed.
Recently there was such a problem. When launch PSD editor on many elements began to appear black background. There is no regularity. I tried different editors. PS, photopea, krita. This bug is always. The bug is located somewhere in the patch (4.11). When installing 4.1, everything works fine. When I put 4.11 a black background appears.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/381726a3-ef0c-4974-a4f9-9352.pnghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0180b51c-3398-4911-b59b-a7f7.pnghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b876b07c-9a8d-4857-91ef-8eae.png
Edited
5 Years Ago by cinema.do
AC311
AC311
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
You can pass your issue to Feedback Tracker, and provide your ".psd" file.
They will help you.
cinema.do
cinema.do
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)

Thanks for the valuable advice. I would love to send PSD files to Feedback Tracker. But the file with the HORSE is a template from Reallusion. The problem is not in my files personally. The problem is in patch 4.11.
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I can not reproduce your issue, I also CTA4.11 too.
You also can try to render sequence PNG for test transparency.
Your issue seems missing alpha channel when rendering PSD images.
OR
You can pass your issue to the RL feedback tracker, they can further investigate your PSD file.

vepop
vepop
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Sometimes, we are quick to blame CA4 when experiencing problem with it.
This happened to me before.  Reallusion tried their best to help but to no avail.
Then, out of frustration, I actually reformatted by hard disk to its factory setting.
Later, re-installed CA4 first.  Presto! the problem suddenly disappeared.
Not sure what actually caused it.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
cinema.do (12/25/2019)
Thanks for the valuable advice. I would love to send PSD files to Feedback Tracker. But the file with the HORSE is a template from Reallusion. The problem is not in my files personally. The problem is in patch 4.11.

As this issue doesn't appear to be affecting others, have you tried updating your graphics drivers? It's certainly worth a try as outdated drivers are often the cause for graphical issues like these.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

cinema.do
cinema.do
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Peter (RL) (12/30/2019)
cinema.do (12/25/2019)

As this issue doesn't appear to be affecting others, have you tried updating your graphics drivers? It's certainly worth a try as outdated drivers are often the cause for graphical issues like these.

Thank you so much !! You suggested where to look for the problem. It was not a graphics card driver. But her settings. Those problems that patch 4.11 fixed were resolved by the Anti-Aliasing settings. And apparently the patch was in conflict with these settings. Reset everything by default, and voila !!!https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/62c2c658-b49d-4c7d-89aa-aa1a.png
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Great to hear you were able to resolve the problem. Thanks for letting us know. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic