Profile Picture

Is the headshot 10000+ and the Headshot plugin the same thing?

Posted By tanjilb 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Is the headshot 10000+ and the Headshot plugin the same thing?

Author
tanjilb
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I have installed the headshot 1000 but can not locate the files. I look in the plugin section of character 3.2 but I do not see anything. This is a purchased item. Is it one or two programs?
BlueyCreative
BlueyCreative
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Under Modify 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/59d45a4b-f1f1-4cab-b395-0723.jpg

Bluey Creative in the Marketplace

tanjilb
tanjilb
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)

I did more research on my problem.  I located the Headshot 1000 files, but I could not locate the plugin. I looked closely at the tutorials notice that my screen never show the option " Autoload" or "Pro". I reinstalled the program to see if it would correct itself, it did not.

Any advice?
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
tanjilb (12/3/2019)
I did more research on my problem.  I located the Headshot 1000 files, but I could not locate the plugin. I looked closely at the tutorials notice that my screen never show the option " Autoload" or "Pro". I reinstalled the program to see if it would correct itself, it did not.

Any advice?

Hello, 
May I know which one you purchased?
Headshot Plug-in, and Headshot Morph 1000+ as bonus
https://www.reallusion.com/store/product.html?l=1&p=cc#headshotplugin

or
Headshot Morph 1000+
https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/Character-Creator/Pack/Headshot-Morph-1000/
tanjilb
tanjilb
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thank you for asking, I used the link in the members section special information.  I go there first always, in case there was a special. I finally got an answer I have to repurchase the product... 

Reading This Topic