Contact RPublishing - How?

Posted By facr73 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
facr73
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi.

I've bought Dark Alice form RPublishing but the skirt has no Weight Maps as shown in the promo video.
How do I contact the author to get the weight maps?

Thanks.
Edited
5 Years Ago by facr73
Cory Chang
Cory Chang
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Hi, facr73,

The RPublishing Pack provides two formats meshes. One is the High Resolution (Original high poly), the other is the LOD (Low Poly) format.
The high resolution format is designed for the still image rendering use; and then the LOD (Low poly) is for the animation in iClone purpose.

For example, the Dark Alice pack, \Cloth\Skirts\RPublishing\Dark Alice, the "DA_F_Skirt_L_01.ccCloth" is the LOD file, and come with the weight map, and allow you can have a nice cloth animation in iClone.
And the \Cloth\Skirts\RPublishing\Dark Alice\High Resolution, the "DA_F_Skirt_H_01.ccCloth", is the High Resolution mesh for still image rendering use, so it doesn't provide the weight map.

We provide a video link for you, and you may understand it.
Thank you, and have a nice day.

Best Wishes

Cory
facr73
facr73
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Hi, Cory.

Thanks for replying.

You're right. My mistake! I used the HP and I was convinced that I was using the LP version.
Everything is ok.

Thanks.
Fernando.

Reading This Topic