Profile Picture

Instalod license for Maya or Max

Posted By mostafa_khaleghi64 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mostafa_khaleghi64
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi there.
I just wondering could I use Maya plugin when I have instalod with Character Creator 3? I already have CC3 with pipeline license so is it possible that I use instalod plugin with Maya or Max?
Thank you
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 24 minutes ago
Hi... InstaLOD technology is built into Character Creator 3 Pipeline. This allows you to use it with CC3 but is not a license to use it with other software. If you wish to use InstaLOD with Maya or 3DS Max then you will need to buy these plug-ins separately.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic