Profile Picture

Are there no teeth morph targets?

Posted By edorseey03 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
edorseey03
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (484 reputation)Senior Member (484 reputation)Senior Member (484 reputation)Senior Member (484 reputation)Senior Member (484 reputation)Senior Member (484 reputation)Senior Member (484 reputation)Senior Member (484 reputation)Senior Member (484 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Scrolling through and testing the morphs in ue4 and i see there's morphs for the tongue but not the teeth?
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)

Last Active: 31 minutes ago
You see tongue morphs for better visemes.

Teeth morphs are only available within CC3. They are not exported as blendshapes. Basically, the visemes and facial expressions are what are exported.
edorseey03
edorseey03
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (484 reputation)Senior Member (484 reputation)Senior Member (484 reputation)Senior Member (484 reputation)Senior Member (484 reputation)Senior Member (484 reputation)Senior Member (484 reputation)Senior Member (484 reputation)Senior Member (484 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
How im suppose to animate a face when the teeth dont move but the tongue animates through the teeth? Thats not gon give me better visemes it's just gon make my animation look dumb as shit. And they got the nerve to say this is industry leading 3d character generation and animation software. I've never seen production quality animations where the human characters teeth don't move.
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)

Last Active: 31 minutes ago
Thought you meant shaping morphs. Those are not exported. 

If you have the latest CC3, click on the little gear next to the engine target. There you will find an option to add a jaw open morph option that uses just a mesh morph. It will export as one of the blendshapes.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/60551f2c-73e4-400d-baef-09ca.jpg

Reading This Topic