Workflow/Best Practices

Posted By ms12 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ms12
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Peter,
If you are watching, or any other member for that matter. Is there a best practices or workflow system that has been developed for the best way to use CTA? Perhaps a whitepaper or something. I'm looking for a way to streamline production due to the amount of time it takes to develop assets needed for finished animations. Recognizing that CTA already saves time in creating those assets I find myself bouncing around from feature to feature when making animations. The youtube tutorials are great, but there doesn't seem to be an order to the development process that one can follow. Has anyone developed a workflow that one can follow that save time while eliminating much of the duplicative steps that I find myself taking? I hope this is clear. 

Thanks in advance
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
My suggest workflow is  below
  1. Identify your story cut. (Storyboard).
  2. Create Scene from Photoshop (any PSD editor) then import to CTA
  3. Create characters from Photoshop (any PSD editor) even accessories.
  4. Edit character's body motion.
  5. Edit character's facial motion.
  6. Edit Camera.
  7. Export.
Advance workflow: you have to After Effect or professional video maker.
  1. Identify your story cut.
  2. Create a character from photoshop even accessories.
  3. Edit character's body motion
  4. Edit character 's facial motion
  5. Export sequence PNG image to After effect.
  6. Return to create a character with CTA, one by one export characters. * because CTA edit motion is smooth and quick.
  7. Build your scene in After effect and shadow etc..

Reading This Topic