Profile Picture

Any tutorial for _using_ character creation kits?

Posted By sophia.shapira 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
sophia.shapira
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I got a character creation kit whose ad showed how easy it is to mix-and-match the features of the various characters included. The problem is - I don't know where to get to that box where this was so easily done - nor am I able to find anywhere a tutorial on how to use the character creation kits.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Unfortunately you haven't told us which character creation kit you have purchased.

In general you do all your mixing and matching in Composer mode. So for example you would load a base character and then take that into Composer mode. From there you will find tabs for the Head and the Body which contain all the individual parts you can mix and match.

If you are still unsure, please tell which pack you purchased and I can be more specific.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic