Profile Picture

Need Help Creating A Puppet

Posted By NaturalGlitch 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
thomasway
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
In order to fix your character I followed this procedure.
Downloaded your files
Imported the pngs into Photoshop via Scripts > Load Files Into Stack
Opened a PSD template file for G3 Elastic Folks male
Copied your parts into the Template file and put them in the correct corresponding folders
Cut up some of your parts that needed to be in separate layers (like the head)
Added rounded circles with same colors to the ends of body parts so the joints overlapped
Added some face parts from other characters
Aligned the bone indicators to the correct places
Imported the PSD file back into CA4
Took about 20 minutes while I watched the baseball playoffs. It was a personal test to see how fast I could do it.
Needs a lot more work but you get the idea.
NaturalGlitch
NaturalGlitch
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Wow! You did in 20 minutes what I've been trying to do for weeks, and you even gave him a mouth! You went above and beyond.
Any chance I could get a download for it? Unless that's too pushy — there's no time limit, and I know there isn't any obligation or anything.
(You can use the actor as you see fit; you bothered to animate him and make him work, after all.)
thomasway
thomasway
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I have no plans to to use the actor.

I suggest you try to follow my procedure. See what you can do.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Reading This Topic