Profile Picture

Trouble exporting to CC3

Posted By Grumpsalot 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Grumpsalot
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (448 reputation)Senior Member (448 reputation)Senior Member (448 reputation)Senior Member (448 reputation)Senior Member (448 reputation)Senior Member (448 reputation)Senior Member (448 reputation)Senior Member (448 reputation)Senior Member (448 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hey Peter,

Two things I am concerned about. My primary concern is not being able to use cc export button or the export option in file to go directly to CC3. Is there an ini file I need to edit? I just bought CT8 because of it's setup for dialogue and I could use it for the narrator of my graphic novel. (I am trying for an unusual mix of both traditional graphic storytelling and the narrator filling in with animated clips) At $99 I considered it to be my most cost effective option to pursue. After perusing the forums one thing I kept running into time and again was that CT8 had ceased development Sad Does this mean a CT9 is hopefully in the works? Or is development on CT ceased entirely in favor of new products? I did manage to get the heads into CC3 by exporting as .rl to a cc1 body but the lack of direct export (Goz like) to CC3 and back is very frustrating. Is there any way to borrow a programmer just to fix that particular problem? Had I known that CT8 had ceased development I would have gone a different route entirely. Bought myself an Iphone and invested more in face software.

So far my impressions overall about realallusion are very positive. I have tried animation before in Vue11Infinite and the major programs like Maya, Max etc. Animating in Iclone is much more intuitive and I learn more everyday. The Character creation in CC3 is superior to any other character tool I have used and I have pretty much tried them all, always going back to the program I started with which was Poser. Every product I have used has been satisfactory and pretty damn fun both to learn and use.

My suggestion if development has ceased is to integrate Crazy Talk into CC3 completely. Why waste all of the money that your developers used creating Crazy talk? CC3 is already the best option out there. Integrating Crazy Talk into it would be incredible. Maybe CC4? lol Now lets kidnap a programmer so I can use CC3 with CT 8 correctly BigGrin

Motherboard-Asus Rampage IV Extreme
CPU-I7-3930k@3.2 Ghz (overclocked-4.5
Ram-64 gigs Kingston Hyper Beast
GPU-2 1080 GTX in SLI

Reading This Topic