Profile Picture

Ornate Castle

Posted By milan.hatch 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
milan.hatch
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
BigBoss,
I'm fairly new to iClone and I have the ornate Castle package and I'm looking for the Pre-assemble Grand Hall, etc. All I see are the iProps. 
Bigboss
Bigboss
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Good morning Milan. Unfortunately, this pack is provided as a worldbuilder with individual parts you can assemble to make different castles. Generally speaking, you can set the snap to grid option in your preference menu, adjust the grid size to fit the wall sections and it is fairly easy to build the structure.
I would provide you with the original scene if i had it but I do not have it as the pack originate from a third party.
Hope this helps.

Come and visit my store by clicking on the banner below.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/02c8abe1-c35a-41e0-8640-0789.jpg

Reading This Topic