Characters and Animations from CTA2

Posted By ttoth 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
General.png
ttoth
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello!
I'm considering upgrading from CTA 2 to Cartoon Animator 4. I have a LOT of custom characters that I've made and purchased from the forum. I also have purchased G3 animations that I use in CTA2. If I upgrade to CA4, will I be able to import these characters and animations into the new tool? Anything special I need to do to make them all work correctly? What about old CTA2 files - can I import those into CA4?

I'm mid-work on a client project and considering the dangerous move of upgrading while working on a paid project...

Thank you in advance!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 15 minutes ago
Hi...

All your old content will run fine in Cartoon Animator 4. You can continue to use all your G2 characters and any content you purchased for CrazyTalk Animator 2.

For help getting your old content into Cartoon Animator 4, please see the FAQ page below.

https://kb.reallusion.com/Product/52812/How-does-Cartoon-Animator-4-access-the-previous-version-DRM-contents

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic