Can't get Character creator to open at all not even last version

Posted By Tenderspirit 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Can't get Character creator to open at all not even last version

Author
Tenderspirit
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
With my old graphics card I could at least open the Character Creator 2 program.  But
now I replaced my power source and upgraded my graphics card with the darn hope
of being able to also use Character Creator 3, but now I can't get either of them to open
at all. 
 With my old card 2 would open and I could use it but, when I tried to open 3 with it
it would say my graphic card closed or something of the sorts and now has reopened, but
it would not open the character creator 3. 

Now when I try to open either of them the picture comes on the screen and it appears to be loading things,
then it just stays at loading default project on character 2 I believe and it does not do anything else until I have
to close it I have given it 10 minutes or more, 
and the CC3 just sits there too with the orig picture that comes up and will not go any further. 
Support told me before it was my graphics card as it was only 1 gig, but it also happened when I bought a 2 gig
ot the same card. grrrr  Now the new card is 4 gigs and same crap. grrrr
This is really getting frustrating since I don't have a lot of money and went out and spent several hundred dollars and
now can't open either of them. ugh   Any ideas or information you help me with.  Below is all the info I think
you might need. Hugs 

My computer: Windows 7 64 bit, 16 gigs ram
old graphic card was a: AMD ATI Radeon HD 7450 1GB VGA HDMI DVI PCI-E Video Card
New Graphic Card: and specs
EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB XC 04G-P4-1153-KR

1485 MHz -1860 MHz (CPU Clk.MHz)   2000 MHz (Mem. clk MHz)   
4 GB
GD5 128b

Processor:  AMD Athlon(tm)II 640 Processor, 3000 mhz, 4 core(s) 4 Logical Processon

Mother Board: Gigabyte GA-970 A-D3

Power source 750 watts

Edited
5 Years Ago by Tenderspirit
Tenderspirit
Tenderspirit
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)

Can't believe I solved the dang issue. grrr  I changed my screen resolution to 1920 by something and that solved the problem.  Just thought I would leave it here in case someone else had the same problem. 
Now I wonder if it would have opened with my old graphic card. sheesh.  Hugs
Edited
5 Years Ago by Tenderspirit
mark
mark
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Glad it's working! I don't think the 1 gig of VRAM would have cut it...4 is better but that's pretty close to the edge as well. MORE is always better with VRAM and iClone!BigGrin

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

ShadyKillas69
ShadyKillas69
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)

Also it seems that may of us are having problems with the latest Nvidia drivers causing all reallusion programs to not work so be weary of that. 

Reading This Topic