Profile Picture

Missing some features

Posted By marc_565360 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
marc_565360
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)Junior Member (179 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
So I have CT3 Pro and I keep running into problems because things that appear in the manual don't appear in the software.
I'll admit I'm not impressed with the GUI, but you can't please all the people all of the time of course. 
However, I wanted to do stuff like edit the sprites to add my own clothing (for instance). The manual talks about things in the layers editor for example which simply aren't there. 
It looks like I'm going around in circles because I've missed something but it's brought the project I was preparing to a grinding halt because I need three different characters. Faces are less important - but I can't edit those either.

Very confused - perhaps someone can tell me what's going on? It's almost like this was the "standard" version - but it definitely says "pro" on the loading and about screen.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
There are two modes of working in CrazyTalk Animator 3 (Stage and Composer) and some features are only available in a particular mode.

So for example in Stage mode when you have a character selected you can press the L key to open the Layer Editor (or Animation > Layer Editor from the Menu Bar). In Composer Mode you have Layer Manager available but not the Layer Editor. The problem may be that you were looking for the Layer Editor while in Composer mode. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
5 Years Ago by Peter (RL)

Reading This Topic